Symptoms if your dog is leaking urine:
• Leaking during sleep/constantly dribbles
• Puddles or urine stains on carpet
• Urinary incontinence (old age or fear based)
• Spayed females/neutered males
Why Use Leaks No More from HomeoPet
When Your is Dog Leaking Urine While Lying Down or Sleeping?
HomeoPet Leaks No More has been formulated by veterinarians specifically for dog urinary incontinence. Incontinence may result from fear or excitement, frequent urination or, in older pets, after neutering or spaying, or females that have had litters.
Unlike other pet incontinence solutions, HomeoPet Leaks No More does not contain Phenylpropanolamine (PPA). In fact, quite the opposite, it contains 100% natural, plant-based ingredients. It is easily administered in a liquid form.
Urinary Incontinence in Pets
If your housetrained dog is suddenly having urinary accidents, they may have dog incontinence, a common disorder in spayed females and older dogs. A visit to your veterinarian will distinguish that your dog is leaking urine, which is a behavioural problem, and to rule out medical conditions, such as a bladder infection or kidney stones. Arthritis or injury to the back affecting nerves to the bladder can also cause your dog is leaking urine.
Instructions For Use:
• Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat.
• Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed.
• First sign of improvement is reduced amount of leakage.
• When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily.
• A maintenance dose may be needed long term – it is recommended to stop formula for 48 hours every 3 months, then resume dosing at required level
• Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
• Dosage applies per animal weight.
|Weight (kg)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 2kg||2 in at least 235ml of water|
Contraindications and Cautions:
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Purified water