Treating arthritis in your dogs legs symptoms are:
• Lameness, stiffness, difficulty rising or climbing stairs
• Limping or holding foot up
• Hip, joint and back pain
• Weak hind legs
• Pain with movemen
Treating Arthritis in Your Dogs Legs
Homeopet Joint Plus is a natural plant based product designed to increase mobility and enhance the joint health of our pets.
It’s not just our ageing pets who need a helping hand when it comes to pain or stiffness. Sometimes our younger pets can benefit from a formula such as Joint Plus from HomeoPet. Younger pets can experience over-exertion and muscle tension for many reasons, including having suffered an injury.
For the older fur friends in our lives, some of the slowing down may include stiffness in the joints caused by inflammation, arthritis, or other degenerative conditions.
HomeoPet Joint Plus may help your dog by relieving inflammation, and improving mobility. Its all-natural ingredients mean there are no nasty side-effects and the liquid drops can be used alongside pharmaceuticals and other treatments.
Developed by Veterinarians, HomeoPet Joint Plus is part of the HomeoPet range that has been improving animal wellness for more than 20 years.
Instructions For Use:
• Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat.
• Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed.
• In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided.
• When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily – readminister as needed.
• Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
• Dosage applies per animal weight.
|Weight (kg)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 2kg||2 in at least 235ml of water|
Contraindications and Cautions:
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Rhus tox
• Lathyrus sat
• Aconitum nap
• Purified water