Relieving Digestive Problems in Dogs with:
• Stomach upset, vomiting
• Gas, doggie farts and flatulence
• Diarrhea, loose stool
• Bad, smelly or sour breath
• Colic bloating
Going About Relieving Digestive Problems in Dogs
It is not uncommon for dogs to suffer from digestive upsets. However, few products work quickly to help the underlying issues and the subsequent symptoms like HomeoPet Digestive Plus, which typically works within hours to help with relieving digestive problems in dogs.
You may notice your pet retching, experiencing a loss of appetite, regurgitate food or they may throw up 20 minutes after eating. Other common issues may include types of irritable bowel problems or dog diarrhea, dog vomiting, dog constipation.
HomeoPet Digestive Plus is a clinically proven, fast active and rapid solution that is easily administered in liquid drops. It has been specifically formulated for both relieving digestive problems in dogs and is an appetite stimulant and digestive strengthener and works to relieve your dog’s irritable bowel syndrome. It can be used in conjunction with other nutrients and supplements.
Homeopet Digestive Plus works to normalise the digestive system. Therefore, you only need to use it as needed. It not necessary to continue using the product if your pet is not displaying any symptoms.
As relieving digestive problems in dogs can be very serious and may be the result of life-threatening problems your pet should be diagnosed correctly by a veterinarian before commencing use of Digestive Plus.
Instructions For Use:
• Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat.
• Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed.
• Provide periodically as needed throughout the journey.
• In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided.
• When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily – readminister as needed.
• Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
• Dosage applies per animal weight.
|Weight (kg)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 2kg||2 in at least 235ml of water|
Contraindications and Cautions:
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Arg nit
• Nux Vomica
• Veratrum alb
• Purified water