• Developed by the skincare specialists
• 100% natural ingredients
• Suitable for all skin types
• Puppy and kitten safe formula
SLS/SLES Free, Paraben Free and Chemical Free Shampoo
Many popular brands of shampoo may be effective in managing fleas, but unfortunately they often contain perfumes and chemicals that can irritate your pet’s delicate skin and coat. If your pet has sensitive skin, you should be using a gentle and natural shampoo, just like our HerbaGuard Shampoo.
Natural Animal Solutions® HerbaGuard Shampoo is the perfect natural solution. Our shampoo is 100% natural, contains only botanical ingredients. HerbaGuard Shampoo also contains specially selected low irritant ingredients making it perfect for use on ALL skin types, including delicate skin.
• Deeply nourishing and cleansing
• Contains 7 herbal ingredients
• Contains no harmful or skin irritating chemicals
• Perfume free
Protect your dogs skin with HerbaGuard Today!
Product Information Notes:
|Medicine||When to use
||Key Active Ingredients
|HerbaGuard||Flea control & prevention||Low irritant formulation||Apple cider vinegar||Shiny coat, increased pH balance|
|Flea control for sensitive skin||Perfume free||Black walnut||Natural flea repellent|
|Before using HeraGuard Powder||Sulphates free||Wormwood||Natural flea repellent|
|Chemical free||Neem seed oil||Natural antiparasitic/antifungal/antiseptic/anti-inflammatory|
Dose rate are:
Directions for conditioning your pet’s coat the NAS way!
• Wet their coat thoroughly using warm water
• Apply a small amount of HerbaGuard Shampoo to their coat and gently massage down to the skin
• Add more HerbaGuard Shampoo as required
• Give them a really good overall massage to allow
• HerbaGuard Shampoo to nourish the skin
• Rinse coat thoroughly
• Repeat if necessary
• Dry them with a fresh towel
Contraindications and Cautions
As with all shampoo and conditioners it is best to avoid getting HerbaGuard Shampoo into your pet’s eyes.
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Apple cider vinegar
• Black walnut
• Fever few
• Neem seed oil
Our premium grade ingredients are sourced from around the world from carefully selected supplier.