Dog anxiety relief treatment provides relief for:
• Dog separation anxiety from owner
• Dog loud noise phobias
• Dog storm phobias
• Fear of other animals
• Dog scared of vet visits
• Dog scared of boarding kennels
• Dog fear of people (including children)
• Dog fear of places or situations
Why Use Dog Anxiety Relief Treatment
HomeoPet dog anxiety relief treatment provides a 100% natural, plant-based solution for dog anxiety relief, it is both a dog anxiety treatment and also treats the dogs separation anxiety as well.
HomeoPet dog anxiety relief treatment has been formulated by veterinarians and has been clinically trialed worldwide to promote a sense of calm for your pet. It is a liquid solution that is fast acting, usually within minutes or hours without any side effects. Unlike many other products, it is non-sedating and non-habit forming it works rapidly, often within fifteen minutes.
Many situations that can cause dog anxiety. For example, the introduction of new pets, dog fear of being alone, dog scared of the vet or grooming visits or moving to a new house.
It can be difficult to predict when your pet may suffer from anxiety or have control over the triggers. HomeoPet dog anxiety relief treatment acts rapidly for acute conditions, generally within minutes. Therefore, HomeoPet enables you to administer as required and get fast acting relief for your distressed dog or cat.
Anxious, fearful or unwanted behaviours like excessive dog barking, dog whining, dog crying, dog or cat hiding or dog shaking and cat or dog drooling, cat or dog fretting may be helped with dog anxiety relief treatment.
Instructions For Use:
• Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat
• Provide one dose 3 times per day, as needed
• In acute cases – one dose every 15 minutes, up to 4 doses may be provided
• When an improvement is seen, decrease dosing to twice daily, then once daily – readminister as needed.
• Discontinue dog anxiety relief treatment when symptoms subside
• Dosage applies per animal weight.
Once in the morning, evening and bedtime, into mouth or in water:
|Weight (kg)||Drops per dose|
Reduce dosage with improvement, repeat with flare up.
Contraindications and Cautions:
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Cypripedium Pubescens
• Ignatia Amara
• Colchicum Autumnale
• Vertrum Album
• Purified water