• Low irritant formula
• Suitable for all skin types
• Gentle botanical hair cleansing for puppies and kittens
• Puppy and kitten safe formula
• Skin hydration
SLS/SLES Free, Paraben Free and Chemical Free Shampoo
Natural Animal Solutions® Herbal Shampoo Normal is the perfect solution for washing your pet’s normal or sensitive skin. Developed with a 100% natural shampoo base, enriched with natural cleansers and moisturisers, this gentle blend of ingredients work together to cleanse and nourish the skin and coat in the most gentle way possible, leaving your pet’s coat clean, healthy and rejuvenated.
Herbal Shampoo Normal Skin contains ingredients specially selected for their low irritant properties, making it perfect for use for all skin types. Finally your pet can have clean, healthy skin without the risk of irritations and side-effects.
• Sulphate, chemical, colour and paraben free
• Perfume free
• Contains no harmful or skin irritating chemicals
• Developed by skincare specialists
Your pet deserves the best!
Product Information Notes:
|Medicine||When to use
||Key Active Ingredients
|Herbal Shampoo Normal||An all-natural botanical cleanser||SLS, paraben & petrochemical cleanser free||Chamomile||Natural antibacterial/anti-irritant/antifungal/hypo-allergenic|
|Suitable for all skin types||Perfume & chemical free||Elderflower||Soothes dry skin|
|Irritation free cleaning||Sulphate free||Rosemary||Hair shine|
|For a natural, healthy shine||All natural shampoo base||Eucalyptus oil||Natural antibacterial/antifungal/antiparasitic|
|Henna||Deep conditioning & shine|
Dose rate are:
Directions for washing your pet’s coat the NAS way!
• Wet their coat thoroughly using warm water
• Apply a small amount of Herbal Shampoo Normal to their coat and gently massage down to the skin
• Add more Herbal Shampoo Normal as required
• Give them a really good overall massage to allow Herbal
• Shampoo Normal to nourish the skin
• Rinse coat thoroughly
• Repeat if necessary
• Dry them with a fresh towel
Contraindications and Cautions
As with all shampoo and conditioners it is best to avoid getting Herbal Shampoo Sensitive into your pet’s eyes.
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Apple cider vinegar
• Eucalyptus oil
Our premium grade ingredients are sourced from around the world from carefully selected supplier.