• Suitable for all skin types
• Developed using the finest botanical ingredients available
• Contains no harmful or skin irritating chemicals, colours or perfumes
• Developed by the skincare specialists
SLS/SLES Free, Paraben Free and Chemical Free Shampoo
Natural Animal Solutions® Herbal Conditioner is the ideal partner product for our complete shampoo range, including our very popular Sensitive Shampoo.
Maintaining a great looking coat is getting tough these days with so many environmental pollutants, nutritional deficiencies and the challenges of living a frantic modern lifestyle. So once you’ve shampoo’d your pet, it’s recommended to apply Herbal Conditioner to replace the natural oils in your pet’s coat. It’s that easy, just massage Herbal Conditioner throughout the coat, to replenish the oils naturally with our ‘all natural’ chemical-free conditioner.
The Natural Animal Solutions® skincare specialists have developed this botanical hair conditioner to help restore your pet’s natural shine naturally. Complex nutrients work to smooth, encapsulate and protect each individual hair strand, locking in the oils.
• Gently conditions your pet’s skin and coat
• Smooth and protect individual hair strand
• Restore your pet’s natural shine naturally
Restore health and shine to your pet’s coat today!
Product Information Notes:
|Medicine||When to use
||Key Active Ingredients
|Herbal Conditioner||After using NAS Normal Shampoo||100% safe for cats and dogs||Apple cider vinegar||Natural antibacterial/antiviral|
|Suitable for all skin types||All natural conditioner base||Chamomile||Natural antihistamine/toner|
|Enhanced gloss and shine||SLS, paraben & petrochemical cleanser free||Rosemary||Hair shine|
|Irritation free cleansing||Perfume & chemical free||Henna||Deep conditioning & shine|
Dose rate are:
Directions for conditioning your pet’s coat the NAS way!
Apply Herbal Conditioner after shampooing with the Natural Animal Solutions® Herbal Grooming Range.
• Wet their coat thoroughly using warm water
• Apply a small amount of Herbal Conditioner to their coat and gently massage down to the skin
• Add more Herbal Conditioner as required
• Give them a really good overall massage to allow Herbal
• Conditioner to nourish the skin
• Rinse coat thoroughly
• Dry them with a fresh towel
Contraindications and Cautions
As with all shampoo and conditioners it is best to avoid getting Herbal Conditioner into your pet’s eyes.
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Apple cider vinegar
Our premium grade ingredients are sourced from around the world from carefully selected supplier.