Natural Insecticidal Spray For Dogs
Cotex Multi-Purpose Insecticidal Spray & Pine Oil Cleanser for Dogs and Horses controls Fleas, Lice, Flies, Mites and the Adult Brown Tick on Dogs. Aids in the control of Queensland Itch on Horses.
• A very popular and highly effective Flea and Tick kill formulation.
• The main active, Permethrin, lasts for a few days, however during the Flea season the animal should be sprayed daily and the product brushed into the coat to control fresh flea attachments.
• Animal bedding and yard surfaces with flea activity should also be sprayed to kill infestations, don’t forget to spray those out of sight areas where flea eggs could be laying dormant.
• Commonly referred to as Cotex Pine Oil Spray, it is used to spray dogs and horses ears to keep flies and midges at bay.
• Aids in the relief of hot spots on dogs.
• It is reported to assist with hair regrowth when sprayed daily for two or three weeks on bald patches, caused by animals chewing, scratching or rubbing itchy spots on their bodies. We have not clinically tested or proven this as yet.
• Again, it is also reported to be great for ear mites. Put solution onto a cotton bud and wipe ears. We have not clinically tested or proven this as yet.
• Pine Oil is an effective natural skin itch reliever.
• Some add 20mls of Petway Petcare shampoo to the bath mix to add an attractive lasting fragrance to the dog’s coat.
• Use as per the label.
All COTEX Veterinary Pharmaceutical Formulations were tested during the development process by the University of Queensland’s Department of Veterinary Science.
First developed over 20 years ago, they have proven to be highly effective and widely used throughout Australia by Veterinarians and Pet Care Professionals ever since.
Only premium grade ingredients are used to manufacture these Australian Made products ensuring their performance expectations are always met.
All of our COTEX formulations are manufactured in an APVMA registered facility which is also ISO 9001 Accredited.
Our Cotex range has been specifically developed to combat:
• Adult Brown Tick
• Paralysis Tick
• Queensland Itch and Rain Scold on Horses
• Flea Allergy Dermatitis
Directions for use:
• DO NOT USE ON CATS DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS UNDER 3 MONTHS OF AGE.
• Do not spray into eyes.
• Apply on a small area first as some animals may have sensitive skin.
• Dogs Fleas – Spray weekly.
• Allow to dry on coat.
• Adult Brown Tick – Thoroughly spray dog weekly when ticks are active and maintain daily searching for and removal of any ticks found.
• For Queensland Itch spray the entire animal twice weekly until symptoms are controlled then as required with a trigger spray device.
• Allow to dry on coat.
• Repeat as necessary and as conditions require.
We have been developing and producing premium grade pet grooming products since 1988 to meet the needs of pet professionals and discerning pet owners.
Our chemists have over 50 years experience formulating grooming and insecticidal products and are leaders in their fields internationally.
“We have been specialising in producing premium grade, naturally based, environmentally responsible animal care products for more than two decades.”
Petway Pet Care Products…
Use only the very best naturally based, cosmetic grade, raw ingredients available and their chemists constantly monitor the ongoing research and development of these ingredients. They regularly review their formulas and as proven raw ingredient improvements are made, they update their formulas accordingly. Also engage some of the countries best Internationally Certified Master Groomers to trial products during the research and development stages for feedback and don’t proceed with production until they have received their final tick of approval. Their products perform to the highest standards possible.
Natural Ingredients, Petway Petcare & Cotex shampoos use:
Petway Petcare Grooming Products and Cotex Multi-Purpose Insecticidal Shampoo are formulated and adjusted to strict quality standards to be pH 5.5 – 6.5. Traditional soap products are alkaline by nature (pH 9 – 9.5) and thus tend to be rather harsh on skin and hair and hard to completely rinse.
All of our products are naturally based, bio-degradable, free of phosphates, parabens and enzymes, animal cruelty-free and environmentally responsible. All of our products are soap-free and pH-balanced for animals sensitive skin.
Products are formulated with natural oils and essences that are simultaneously efficacious and beautifully scented. They provide a soothing and non-irritating grooming and bathing experience for our four-legged friends.