• All-Natural protection against little nasties
• Treatment in pet’s environment
• Treatment for pet’s bedding
• Professionally formulated by Australian Naturopaths
• Unique herbal blend with added Diatom
• Free from animal ingredients and animal testing
• Add to your washing
EFFECTIVE FORMULATION FREE FROM CHEMICALS & PESTICIDES
Many pet owners asked us to develop a totally natural treatment for pests so we developed HerbaGuard Powder.
Natural Animal Solutions® HerbaGuard Powder uses Diatomaceous Earth as it’s core ingredient in addition to 7 herbs to protect against those little nasties. This natural treatment can be used virtually everywhere, including directly on your pet’s coat, carpets, bedding and favourite outdoor basking areas. HerbaGuard Powder can even be added to water to wash your pet or perfect if you plan to wash your pet’s bedding, crate or kennel.
• Fantastic value per dosage
• Pesticide free
• Non toxic
• Safe for use on puppies and kittens
Protect your dogs from fleas with HerbaGuard Powder Today!
Product Information Notes:
|Medicine||When to use
||Key Active Ingredients
|HerbaGuard Powder||On your pets skin & coat||100% safe for cats & dogs||Diatomaceous earth||Breaks down & kill fleas|
|In bedding & carpets||Non toxic if ingested||Black walnut||Natural flea repellent|
|All common areas of infestation||Flexibility to control infestations in common areas||Lavender||Natural flea repellent|
|After using HerbaGuard Shampoo||Based on a centuries-old remedy||Fever few||Natural flea repellent|
Dose rate are:
Directions for treating your pet’s the NAS way!
• If using in combination with HerbaGuard Powder, Wash and dry your pet’s coat thoroughly
• Sprinkle a generous amount of powder throughout the coat
Brush throughout the coat ensuring the powder makes contact with the skin
• For on-going issues weekly top-ups are recommended
Directions for washing your pet’s bedding the NAS way!
• Add 2 heaped tablespoons of HerbaGuard Powder to the wash
Contraindications and Cautions
• For animal use only.
Horse & cattle
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Diatomaceous earth
• Black walnut
• Fever few
Our premium grade ingredients are sourced from around the world from carefully selected supplier.