Dog travel anxiety medication provides relief for:
• Motion sickness
• Dog anxiety in car rides
• Car motion, travel sickness
• Vomiting, drooling, cowering
• Cries, barks, whines
• Restless in car, panting and pacing
Why Use Dog Travel Anxiety Medication
Unlike other solutions, HomeoPet Dog Travel Anxiety Medication is not a tranquiliser or sedative. Therefore, it is non-sedating, non-habit forming and it works rapidly.
It is a natural, plant-based formula with no side effects. It generally results in a calmer pet and is easily administered in liquid form. HomeoPet Travel Anxiety has been formulated by veterinarians and has been clinically trialled worldwide.
For general anxiety issues, you may wish to refer to HomeoPet dog travel anxiety medication. However, there are circumstances where the two products can work well together. For example, plane travel can cause general anxiety as well as motion sickness. The use of both general anxiety and dog travel anxiety medication is recommended in this case.
Instructions For Use:
• Provide required dosage in water, on food or treat.
• Provide one dose every 15 minutes, for 3 doses, starting 45 minutes before trip.
• Provide periodically as needed throughout the journey.
• If pet is crated, formula may be dropped around bedding area also.
• Discontinue use when symptoms subside or destination is reached.
• Dosage applies per animal weight.
|Weight (kg)||Drops per dose|
|Animals less than 2kg||2 in at least 235ml of water|
Contraindications and Cautions:
• For animal use only.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, seek veterinarian advice.
• Purified water